- Braised Lamb
- Fresh Handmade egg Pappardelle
- Tomato Ragu
- Goats Cheese
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil
- Put a frying pan on a high heat and add 1 tablespoon of oil
- Place the lamb pouch in the water for 8-10 minutes on a gentle simmer
- Add stock to the frying pan on a high heat and bring to rapid boil. Add the ragu and turn down low. Stir occasionally.
- Carefully remove the lamb from the boiling water ( keep this water) and empty the pouch contents into the pan with the napoli
- Add a pinch of salt to the boiling water and add the pasta
- After the pasta has cooked for 2 -3 minutes drain and add to the saucepan mixing everything together
- Break the goats cheese over the top.
- Split between two plates and sprinkle with the breadcrumbs