- 2 Portions of rolled braised lamb shoulder
- Pot of diced mixed vegetables
- 2 portions of tagliatelle
- 24 month aged parmesan
- Red wine lamb stock
- Pre heat your oven to 180C
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil
- Place the lamb on a baking tray and rub with oil. Season with salt. This will cook in the oven for a total of 18-20 minutes
- After the lamb has been in the oven for 5 minutes place a frying pan on a medium heat and drizzle with 1tbsp of oil
- Add the diced vegetables to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes stirring occasional until golden brown and soft
- Add the lamb stock to the pan turn to a low heat. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the pasta to the boiling water moving round to separate. Cook for 4 minutes
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan with the stock. Turn back up to a medium heat.
- Remove the lamb from the oven and plate the pasta up between two plates. Sprinkle the parmesan on top of the pasta and top with the lamb shoulder. Enjoy!