- 2 servings of rolled lamb shoulder
- 2 servings of mascarpone, rosemary & potato gratin
- 2 portions minted pea puree
- Lamb stock
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Place your potatoes in a suitable oven proof dish and place in the oven for a total of 20 mins
- After the potatoes have been in the oven for 8 minutes place a frying pan on a medium heat with 1 tbsp of oil
- Place the lamb shoulder in the pan and shallow fry for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and place the lamb in the same dish and lightly season with salt. Place back in the oven at 160C for 6 minutes
- Using the same pan as you cooked the lamb in put back onto a low heat and add the pea puree stiring constantly to prevent sticking
- In a small saucepan add the stock and bring to a gently boil
- Remove the lamb and potatoes from the oven
- Spoon the pea puree onto two plates and place the lamb and potatoes on top
- Spoon the stock on top of the lamb. Enjoy!
We would love to see what you have created at home so please share your creations....tag us in @devourdaily on Facebook & Instagram