- 6 servings of pulled pork bons bons
- Garlic aioli
- Preheat your fryer to 180C
- Get three separate bowls and in your first one place the breadcrumbs, second one the flour and in the third one whisk the egg adding either a splash of milk or water
- Remove the pork bon bons and place them individually in the flour completely covering and shaking any excess flour off
- Then place in the egg mix and again completely covering
- Transfer to the breadcrumbs and repeat the above process for all the bon bons making sure they are 100% covered
- Add them individually to the fryer and cook for 5-6 minutes carefully turning them over half way through cooking
- On two separate plates split the rocket and drizzle with oil and a little salt. Spoon on the aioli.
- Remove the pork bon bons from the fryer and shake off any excess oil. Lightly season and stack three on each plate. Enjoy!
We would love to see what you have created at home so please share your creations....tag us in @devourdaily on Facebook & Instagram