- Six handmade gigantic Braised Beef Tortelloni
- Charred Red Onion
- Wild Mushrooms
- Port stock
- Bring a large pan of water up to boil, add a pinch of salt
- Place a frying pan on a high heat and add a tablespoon of oil. Add the wild mushrooms and sautee until they soften.
- Add a sprinkle of salt to release the mushroom juices
- Add the Tortelloni for 6-8 mins
- Turn the pan with the mushrooms to a low heat and add the stock and allow to come up to a gentle simmer. Dont let this boil.
- Drain the tortelloni carefully. Shake gently to remove any excess water.
- Now add the tortelloni and red onions to pan and turn up to heat to a rapid boil. Tear the Gorgonzola through the pan. Turn off the heat and move the pan around allowing the heat to melt the Gorgonzola. Dont mix through. Add the cream and again just gently move the pan. Add as much cream as you want to make the sauce as rich as you want it.
- Carefully place your tortelloni on the plate spoon over the sauce & add pangrattato on top