- Wild mushroom & beef stock risotto- enough to create 6 arancini
- Bread crumbs
- Seasoned Flour
- Pre heat your oven to 180C
- Take your pouch of risotto and lay flat on your work surface pushing the risotto to the edges. Mark with the knife or the handle of a wooden spoon 6 portions
- Take three separate bowls and in your first one place the breadcrumbs, second one the flour and in the third one whisk the egg adding either a splash of milk or water
- Lightly dust one of your hands with flour and with this hand take your first portion of rice. Flatten this into the palm of your hand and place one mozzarella in the center. Gently fold the rice around the mozzarella and form into a ball using both hands.
- Place each rice ball individually in the flour completely covering and shaking any excess flour off
- Then place in the egg mix and again completely covering
- Transfer to the breadcrumbs and repeat the above process for all the arancini making sure they are 100% covered
- Add them individually to the fryer and cook for 6-8 minutes carefully turning them over half way through cooking
- On two separate plates split the rocket and drizzle with oil and a little salt. Spoon on the aioli.
- Remove the arancini from the fryer and shake off any excess oil. Lightly season and place three on each plate. Enjoy!