- 2 servings of par-cooked risotto
- 2 prepped salmon fillets
- Cajun Spice
- Pre heat your oven to 180C
- Open the salmon pouch and add the Cajun spice to the bag. Fold back down and gently shake to coat the salmon evenly. Be carefully not to damage the salmon fillets when doing this
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the risotto pouch bring the water down to a gently simmer. Cook for 15 minutes
- Place a frying pan on a high heat add 1tbsp of oil. When hot add the salmon flesh side down and cook for 2 minutes. Gently roll onto its side and cook for 1 minute. Repeat on the other side for 1 minute.
- On a preheated oven tray place the fish skin side down and place in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Once cooked remove and allow to rest.
- Carefully remove your risotto and pour from the pouch into a pan, Add the peas and asparagus and gently cook for 3 minutes.
- Spoon into two bowls and place a salmon fillet on each. Enjoy!
We would love to see what you have created at home so please share your creations....tag us in @devourdaily on Facebook & Instagram