- 2 pre- braised Lamb shanks
- Crushed Peas
- Crushed Potatoes
- Bring a large pan of water to boil
- pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- place the lamb shanks in the boiling water and cook at a simmer - total cooking time will be 18 minutes
- After four minutes of cooking the lamb placed the potatoes on a baking tray and place in the oven
- After 8 minutes remove and glaze with the pesto. Put back in the oven for 6 minute.
- In a small pan place the peas and 4 tablespoons of water. Bring this up to a simmer
- Carefully remove the lamb from the water and allow to rest.
- Place the potatoes on two plates
- Remove the lamb from its pouch and keep the juices!
- Place the peas on both plates and place the lamb on top. Spoon over the lamb juices