- A pot of Handmade Trapanese
- 12 month pre-grated parmesan
- 2 portions of Busiate pasta
- 2 stuffed chicken supremes
- Preheat your oven to 200C
- Open the chicken and place on a baking tray. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. This will need 20 mins cooking time.
- After the chicken has been in the oven for 10 minutes bring a pan of water to the boil and add a pinch of sea salt
- After 5 minutes place the pasta in the water and cook for 3 minutes
- In a pan add the trapanese sauce and heat for 2 minutes
- Drain the pasta and add this to your sauce and stir through
- Remove the chicken from the oven and allow to rest for a couple of minutes
- Plate the pasta between two plates and sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Slice each chicken breast in half diagonally and place on top of the pasta. Enjoy!
If you are using the alternative smoked chicken place this in in a preheated oven at 180C. Cook for 15 minutes and sprinkle the pecorino cheese on top and allow to melt on top of the chicken. The ham can be sealed in a pan before you add the trapanese sauce. All other instructions above will apply to your dish.