2 Handmade Linguine
2 servings of Hamhock
12 month pre grated Parmesan
Egg, cheese & pesto stir in pot
- Bring a pan of water up to boil adding salt and oil
- Get a frying pan up to a high heat and drizzle with oil
- Add the ham hock and shallow fry. Try not to move around too much.
- Add the Linguine to the water. After two minutes take 100ml of the pasta water and add to the ham hock.
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan with the ham hock.
- Remove from the heat and stir well. Toss through the parmesan & egg mix & little more pasta water and stir quickly.
- Plate up and Enjoy
Enjoy! We would love to see what you have created at home so please share your creations....tag us in @devourdaily on Facebook & Instagram