- Preheat your oven to 160C
- On a chopping board remove the foil and parchment paper from the cookie dough
- Use the parchment paper and line a baking tray
- Cut the dough into 12-14 portions. The should be 1 inch long.
- Flatten each portion with the palm of your hand and using a spatula or pallet knife remove and place on the baking tray. Make sure you leave a gap between each one as they will spread when cooking
- Place on the middle shelf of your oven for 12-15 minutes depending on how gooey or crunchy you like them. The longer they are in the oven the crunchier they will be.
- Once remove from the oven make sure they rest for the equal amount of cooking time allowing them to form.