- 2 servings of Fazzoletti pasta
- 2 servings wild mushrooms
- Walnut & onion butter
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add a good pinch of sea salt
- In a large frying pan add 1tbsp of oil on a medium heat. Add the pancetta and cook for around 4 minutes until it starts to colour. Keep the pan moving.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the butter to the pan and ½ a ladle of the pasta water to help emulsify the mixture together
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan with the mushrooms and pancetta and lightly toss everything together
- Remove the buratta from the tub and drain off any excess liquid. Over the pan tear chunks of the buratta and evenly place in different areas.
- Remove from the heat and gently move the pasta together. Enjoy!
We would love to see what you have created at home so please share your creations....tag us in @devourdaily on Facebook & Instagram