IN YOUR MEAL KIT
- 2 dough balls
- 2 portions of smoked chicken
- 2 servings Tallegio
- Garlic oil
ALREADY IN YOUR KITCHEN
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Remove the dough balls from the bags and lay the dough balls onto a tray
- Leave them out at room temperature approx 20º C for a minimum of 1-2 hours before making a pizza. (The dough must be covered at all times with a damp tea towel to prevent them from drying out).
- Preheat your oven to its highest temperature.
- Roll out your dough using your hands and start to stretch the dough. To stretch your dough make a claw shape with your hand leaving a 1cm gap where the crust would be and rotate lightly in the dough.
- Repeat this process 3-4 times.
- Place the palm of your both hands onto the dough and gently start stretching the dough apart. Stretch vertically and then horizontally and repeat this process 3 times.
- Pick the dough up and spin the dough like you would turn a steering wheel until it is between 9-12in. lay out on your baking tray ready for you toppings. PHEW.....that was a hard one to explain!!
- Place your toppings and finish with a drizzle of the garlic olive oil. The key is not to over top your pizza and make sure you leave a 1cm gap between the edge. Without this your could loose toppings and wont have a crust! I like to tear the smoked chicken & tallegio instead of cut it as it creates more of a rustic look
- Once you are happy with your pizza place in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
Enjoy! We would love to see what you have created at home so please share your creations....tag us in @devourdaily