- 2 sea bass fillets
- caper butter
- seasonal greens – spinach , asparagus, garden peas & fine beans
- 2 portions of fondant potato
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Remove the potato from the stock and place in an ovenproof dish. Keep the stock!
- Put a frying pan on a high heat and add a tablespoon of oil. Once hot add the sea bass skin side down and cook for 3 minute. Flip the sea bass over and add the green vegetables and cook for a couple of minute.
- Add the stock to the pan and bring up to the boil. Remove from the heat and add the butter. Mix together to create a sauce.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and plate up. Top with the sea bass.