- Wild Mushrooms
- Fresh Tagliatelle
- White wine & vegetable stock
- Bring a large pan of water to boil adding a good pinch of sea salt
- In a frying pan on a medium heat place a small amount of oil to cover the pan. Add the pancetta and cook until golden.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes
- Add the pasta to the water cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the stock to the mushrooms and gently simmer
- Drain the pasta and add to the mushrooms and stock
- Add the pesto to the pasta
- Toss the pasta through the sauce and divide between two plates. With a teaspoon add the mascapone on top of the pasta and allow the heat to melt this on top. Enjoy