IN YOUR MEAL KIT
- Dough Balls
- Fiore di latter mozzarella
- Any extra toppings
ALREADY IN YOUR KITCHEN
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Remove the dough balls from the bags and lay the dough balls onto a tray
- Leave them out at room temperature approx 20º C for a minimum of 1-2 hours before making a pizza. (The dough must be covered at all times with a damp tea towel to prevent them from drying out).
- Preheat your oven to its highest temperature.
- Sprinkle your semolina on your work surface and roll out your dough using your hands and start to stretch the dough. To stretch your dough make a claw shape with your hand leaving a 1cm gap where the crust would be and rotate lightly in the dough. Repeat this process 3-4 times. Place the palm of your both hands onto the dough and gently start stretching the dough apart. Stretch vertically and then horizontally and repeat this process 3 times. Pick the dough up and spin the dough like you would turn a steering wheel until it is between 9-12in. Dust off any excess semolina and lay out on your baking tray ready for you toppings. PHEW.....that was a hard one to explain!!
- Place your toppings and finish with a drizzle of olive oil. The key is not to over top your pizza and make sure you leave a 1cm gap between the edge. Without this your could loose toppings and wont have a crust!
- Once you are happy with your pizza place in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
Enjoy! We would love to see what you have created at home so please share your creations....tag us in @devourdaily