- Pork Medallions
- Roast Red Peppers & tomato
- Garlic & Herb Butter
- Fresh Handmade Spaghetti
- Bring a large pan of water to boil and add a pinch of salt
- Put a large frying pan on a high heat and add a tablespoon of oil.
- Remove the pork from the pouch and season well on both sides
- Carefully and gently and the pork to the pan. Add to the pan holding the pork away from you.
- Cook on each side for two minutes. Dont move the meat too much this allows it to get a good colour on each side. When you turn the meat on its second turn add the pasta to the water and cook for 4 minutes.
- Move the pork to one half of the pan laying on top of each other. Tip in the peppers and move around the other half of the pan.
- After a minute spoon the peppers over the pork.
- Cut the taleggio cheese in half and place both pieces on top of the peppers and pork. Turn the heat off and allow the cheese to melt.
- Drain the water from the spaghetti and add back into the pan. Stir through the butter. Divide onto two plates and place the pork on top.
- Sprinkle with the walnuts. Enjoy!