- 2 servings of rabbit saddle wrapped in pancetta
- 2 servings of tagliatelle pasta
- Red wine beef stock
- Pre heat your oven to 180C
- Bring a large pan of water to boil adding a good pinch of sea salt
- Remove the rabbit from the pouch and place in the boiling water for 4 minutes. Keep this water boiling for your pasta later.
- Place the rabbit in a pre heated oven dish. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 8 minutes in the oven.
- In a frying pan on a medium heat place a small amount of oil to cover the pan. Add the mushrooms and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the pasta to the water cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cream and stock to the mushrooms and gently simmer
- Drain the pasta and add to the mushrooms, stock and cream
- Remove the rabbit and leave to rest for 2 minutes
- Toss the pasta through the sauce and divide between two plates. Slice the rabbit at an angle and place on top of the pasta. Enjoy!
We would love to see what you have created at home so please share your creations....tag us in @devourdaily on Facebook & Instagram