- Salmon fillet
- Puff Pastry
- Wilted Spinach
- Pecorino Bechamel
- Pesto Scented Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Place your salmon on a suitable oven tray and place in the oven for 18 minutes
- After 12 minutes place a frying pan on a high heat with a table spoon of oil. Turn down to a medium heat put in the potatoes and sautee in the pan. Dont move too much allowing then to golden on all sides.
- Put the bechamel into a pan on a low heat and stir until piping hot
- After the potatoes have been cooking for 4 minutes add the pesto. Half fill the pesto container with water and drizzle into the pan. Mix through to create a rich sauce
- Remove salmon from oven and plate up the potatoes. With a sharp knife cut the salmon in half and place on top of the potatoes.
- Spoon over the bechamel sauce and Enjoy!