- 2 portions of handmade tricolore pasta
- 2 sea bass fillets
- Crab butter
- Lobster bisque
- Bring a pan of water up to boil adding a pinch of sea salt to the water
- Put a frying pan on a high heat with nothing in the pan until it is really hot
- Once hot enough add 1tbsp of good quality oil to the pan and move around the pan to cover
- Open the seabass and remove from the pouch. Lightly season the skin with salt and pepper
- Turn the pan down to a medium heat and place the seabass in the pan skin side down for 3 minutes
- At this point add the pasta to the water and cook for 3 minutes
- Flip the seabass over and take the heat down to a low level. Remove after 1 minute and allow to rest on a plate, Slice your crab butter in half & sit the butter on the skin side of your sea bass while its resting.
- Drain any excess oil from the pan placing back on a low heat and add the lobster bisque and cream. This will bubble up as the pan will be hot so be careful.
- Gently move around the pan to deglaze
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan & any of the sea bass & melted crab butter juices.
- In a gentle motion move the sauce through the pasta using a spoon. Avoid mixing the pasta together
- This dish should not have a large amount of sauce so make sure any excess has reduced before serving
- Plate up and place the sebass fillets on top. Enjoy!
We would love to see what you have created at home so please share your creations....tag us in @devourdaily on Facebook & Instagram