- 2 handmade spaghetti nests
- 12 month pre-grated parmesan
- Bring a pan of water to boil and add a pinch of sea salt
- Put a frying pan on a high heat
- Add 1tbsp of good quality oil. Add the pancetta to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add the pasta to the water and cook for 4 minutes
- Crack the egg separate the yolk, discard the white and whisk add the grated parmesan and mix together.
- Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan.
- Add the cream and remove the pan from the heat. Slowly drizzle the egg mixture to the pan and keep stirring. Make sure that this mixture is evenly disrupted around the whole pan
- Plate up between two plates and Enjoy!