- 8 handmade dried tubes
- 12 month pre-grated parmesan
- Bechamel sauce
- Ricotta & spinach or Braised Lamb & Ricotta & Spinach
- Napoli sauce
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Find a suitable oven proof dish that will be able to fit in your 8 cannelloni tubes.
- Take the piping bag mixture and massage the bag to spread the mixture out evenly for about 2 mins
- Cut the end of the piping bag to the same size as the cannelloni tube. Taking one tube at a time stand upright in your oven proof dish( to catch any split mixture!) and pipe half full. Turn the tube over and fill the other half. Repeat this process for all tubes
- Lay all 8 tubes in your dish. Take a large spoon and spoon on half the napoli sauce over all the tubes. Turn all the tubes over to coat in the sauce and prevent sticking to the bottom of the dish
- Pour the rest of the napoli sauce over the tubes. Add around 50ml of warm water to your napoi sauce tub and shake to remove any excess sauce. Pour this over the cannelloni tubes and move around to mix everything together
- Spoon over the bechamel sauce, add the spinach and sprinkle with the parmesan
- Bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes. Remove from the oven and using the back of a spoon press down on one of the cannelloni tubes to see if it is suitable soft. If not put back in the oven for a few more minutes.