- 2 servings of osso bucco
- 2 servings saffron risotto
- Bring a pan of water up to boil
- Add both the osso bucco pouch and the risotto pouch and bring down to a gently boil
- After 12 minutes remove the osso bucco and leave to one side
- 2-3 minutes later carefully remove the risotto and empty into the pan
- Open the osso bucco pouch and pour any juices into the risotto and mix togeher.
- At this point if you wish you could add the bone marrow from the veal to the risotto. Push out of the bone and gently fork to create a paste. Add to the risotto and mix through.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir through the parmesan.
- Divide the risotto into two bowls and plate the osso bucco on top. Lightly season. Enjoy!
We would love to see what you have created at home so please share your creations....tag us in @devourdaily on Facebook & Instagram