- 2 Portions of Beetroot Cured Salmon
- Ribbon pickled vegetables, courgette, carrot & cucumber
- Lemon & cracked pepper ricotta
- Remove the salmon from the pouch
- On two plates divide the ricotta. Using the back of a spoon push the ricotta across the plate.
- Drain the liquid from the vegetables by lifting the lid slightly
- Gently pick up half the vegetables using one hand and with the other hand catch and twist the bottom of the vegetables and create a nest. Repeat with the rest and place each portion between the two plates next to the ricotta
- Place the salmon on the plate and season with cracked black pepper