Pre-order for Pickup or delivery from the 5th December Captured in a wonderful wicker, The Devour up Hamper is filled to bursting with every edible luxury to reach the very heights of refinement. Charge your forks and glasses – or indeed, cups – to dive into this hamper brimming with... Read More
Pre-order for Pickup or delivery from the 5th December Captured in a wonderful wicker, The Devour up Hamper is filled to bursting with every edible luxury to reach the very heights of refinement. Charge your forks and glasses – or indeed, cups – to dive into this hamper brimming with our favourite coffee, tipples, biscuits, chocolate filled cannoli and more. Every item has been carefully picked, all made from small quality Italian producers, it’s a wicker basket-full of treats just waiting to be devoured . All deliciously wrapped up & ready to gift.
A bottle of Il Vino Dal Tralcetto- Montepulciano D’Abruzzo: From Montepulciano d’Abruzzop grapes. Fementation with the skins by temperature control in stainless steel tanks. Ageing in oak barrels for 6 months. Another 3 months refining in bottle. This superb wine comes packaged in a unique bottle with a small piece of vine attached to the bottle with string. The wine is wonderfully rounded with an intense ruby red colour, full soft black cherry flavours and damson fruit aromas, full bodied, well balanced with tannin and oak features.
- Medium/Dark Roast LA-DE-DA coffee - Toasted Hazelnut & Dark Chocolate coffee beans (250g)
- A beautiful gilded coffee spoon from Nicolas Vahé.
- A traditional rich Italian sweet bread. Naturally leavened oven baked Sourdough Panettone with Sultanas and candied orange peel.(500g)
- Pistachio Cannoli - Each and every one of these cannoli's are handmade and rolled with care into their distinct tube shape, before being fried and subsequently filled .Swapping traditional pastry dough for almond meal and honey, rare to find Gluten free Cannoli. As a special finishing touch, we add a dusting of icing sugar & Pistachio crumb
- Brutti ma Buoni - The family baking tradition behind this classic Tuscan biscuit was started by Giovannino Marini, over three generations ago in Siena Province, the heart of Tuscany. Brutti ma Buoni translates as Ugly but Good. These gluten free biscuits may be a little ugly, but Seggiano's Brutti ma Buoni are particularly good. Prized current harvest PGI Piemonte Hazelnuts are freshly ground for each batch of biscuits made, which give them a wonderful flavour.
- Hazelnut chocolate Aragostine : These filled artisan aragostine are one of our most popular Italian pastries, these crunchy treats get their name from their lobster tail shape. They are filled with our favourite hazelnut chocolate cream, and dusted with icing sugar as a finishing touch.
Liquorice organic spirals These soft spirals are made from Italian organic liquorice root and contain 6% of liquorice extract rather than the usual 3%. This extract is obtained by boiling the root in water and concentrating the resulting juice via slow evaporation of the liquid.
- Cantuccini biscotti Crunchy almond biscuits, which the Italians traditionally enjoy dipped in Vin Santo after a meal. They are hand shaped into loaves which are baked and sliced while still hot..
AGRICOLA - Helles Lager - 5% (330 ml)
A bottom fermented lager with a light golden color. Sweet malted flavours combine with grassy hops to produce a well round body with balanced bitterness.
FRESCA - Blanche Lager - 4% (330 ml)
A compact and creamy Blanche Lager. Opalescent color, intense aromas, with a balanced taste and a light spicy note eminating natural freshness.
From Portofino with love, a non-alcoholic bitter based on ginger with a citrusy flavor and an apple finish. An ideal alternative for a classy evening aperitivo
Niasca Mandarinata Soda - A fresh sparkling drink, with a refreshing and firm flavor. The tangerine juice, together with the delicate note of the Iris flowers, make this drink perfect for each season (Niasca Portofino only uses raw materials from their own lands or sources them from short distances; cultivates, picks and processes them in the most natural way to achieve their signature sky-high quality.
Diforti’s exquisite hot cherry tomato sauce, only the juiciest cherry tomatoes from Sicily are hand-picked and then manufactured into a delicious sauce. Through the addition of premium olive oil, sea salt and basil, this sauce showcases the flavour of tomatoes to its fullest and thanks to the addition of hot chillies, adds a little spice to your life too. No extra cooking is necessary to enjoy this delicious sauce, simply heat it up and it’s ready to be served.
- Seggiano's organic salsa is made from the Marasca variety of cherry tomato, farmed in high summer on the coastal plains near Siracusa in Southern Sicily. Unlike other tomato salsas grown under plastic in greenhouses, these tomatoes are sun-ripened in the fields, as nature intended. Made with a unique process, using indirect heat in a precise temperature controlled vacuum, to better maintain the nutrients & full sweet tomato flavours, Seggiano salsa isn't just better - it's the best.
- The "Naso di Cane" Chili paste is a variety of chilli/peperoncino, which is specific to Calabria, the toe of Italy. The name derives from the entertaining fact that the small angular shape of the pepper is undeniably reminiscent of a dog’s nose. Its robust, yet rounded flavour has an unusual depth, which is impossible to find in your average run-of-the-mill chilli sauce. This Seggiano crema di peperoncino condiment will wake up your taste buds. Great on bruschetta or for spicing up any dish.
Diforti’s artisan egg dried Tagliatelle. Made with a perfect roughness that tickles the taste buds, Their pasta is redolent of the authentic taste of yesteryear.
Rummo paglia e Fieno all 'uovo pasta, egg pasta, is a beautiful dried quick-cook egg pasta. The thick ribbons really come into their own when served with a simple mushroom sauce. Rummo egg pasta cooks in 3-5 minutes. The pasta is divided into six equally-sized nests, so it is easy to portion.
Diforti's extra Virgin olive oil Made from a blend of the best of Italian olive varieties, including Leccino, Frantoio, Ogliarola and Coratina, our extra virgin olive oil has an intense, fruity flavour with both bitter and spicy notes and a pleasant aftertaste. The olives are carefully chosen and handpicked, before being washed and processed via a cold extraction within 24 hours.
Diforti's Balsamic vinegar from modena Our Balsamic Vinegar condiment is made from grape must blended with wine vinegar and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP (a 10% proportion of the condiment), and is aged in wood barrels before being filtered and bottled. This authentic Italian food staple is best enjoyed in small quantities
A fill your own Gelato Tub 500g of Devour's Hand churned gelato, any flavour any time.
Grissini piemontese : Produced in Rocchetta Tanaro, a small town in the middle of Monferrato, just 60km from Asti. Over the course of a few decades it has grown from a small village bakery to a modern company able to meet the needs of the market, but always respecting tradition. Ingredients are carefully selected, and all products are handmade according to Piedmontese tradition. Recipes are simple: few ingredients, no preservatives and hand-crafted production are all that is needed to make genuine and tasty products that are easily digestible. Our Strip of classic focaccia made with rice oil, perfect to enjoy with cheeses, meats and antipasti range